1. I have two weeks of vacation!
2. A friend gave me this piece she didn't want from her attic.
When I brought it home, I noticed it had the same pattern as this one I already have. Yippee!
3. My nurses surprised me with this wonderful holiday arrangement for my table from my favorite florist!
4. My kitchen has been put back together after the ice maker water leak back in October. Remember this? The water had warped the floors in front of the refrigerator and our insurance company agreed to replace the entire floor.
We lived with this exposed plywood and the refrigerator in the middle of the floor for two months.
Well, it's all put back together now and we have some normalcy once again, just in time for Christmas. I look at it as a huge Christmas gift!
5. I ordered a sewing machine! I haven't sewn for years because my old sewing machine broke. I just didn't get around to getting a new one because I got interested in doing other things. I am very excited about it! Hopefully I can use it while I am on my holiday vacation.
6. I get to spend tomorrow and Tuesday with my wonderful family!
Linking with Beautiful Sunday